Wednesday, February 27, 2008

If you are addicted to them, join them!

(Sarah) I read blogs about 100 hours a day and I keep thinking of things I would want to say if I were blogging so I decided it was time. We don't have kids (or a plan for kids) so you will mostly hear about our doggies and the new house we are buying!! A puppy and a home remodel should be a wonderful combination!!

The basic updates...

We were visitng my sister in California in January and met the most adorable puppy. Maggie is a puggle (mix between a beagle and a pug) We knew it was crazy, but we brought her home with us and she is the perfect Colorado dog! Sadie has been the model big sister and teaches her something new almost every day. She is 4 and a half months old so expect lots of pictures of her growing and playing with Sadie!!

Here is a picture of us signing our freedom away...

And here is my new favorite picture!

Last month, someone offered to buy my condo in Belmar. It wasn't on the market, but with the new impulse purchase, oh I mean puppy, we were considering finding a place with a yard anyway... the timing couldn't have been better!

I had a contract on a cute little house in Congress Park, but it fell through... It needed a little more work than I was willing to take on for the price they were asking.

Today, we are negotiating with a bank for a property in foreclosure and if everything goes well, we will move into the basement and spend a few months remodeling the place. Should be fun...

Here is a "before" picture from the MLS listing:


So, we will use this blog for pics of the pups and pics of the progress on our house!