Monday, May 12, 2008

Construction Pictures, Week 2

Well another eventful week! Certainly the views are changing as the walls come down! Here is the view from the front of the house - you can see all the way to the back door, and I like it!



The walls are off in the kitchen - nice to see:


And this is another picture of where the wall was with all of the cords hanging down:


I made another huge payment today. I would love to see more progress for how much I have invested, but changes are happening and I need to be patient that this will all come together. By the end of this week, the new wall in the bedroom should be framed along with the moved stairway. Next step is to get all the cabinets ordered which might be my favorite part! From the Aristrokraft website, I have chosen the style and stain that I want. Next is picking how many drawers I need and what I want the pantry to look like - should be fun!!

I'll keep the updates coming! I am so excited for this weekend! There are a couple of celebrations for Tanya (YAY!) and my mom is coming to Colorado for the summer - which means the summer is starting!!!

1 comment:

The Maiden Metallurgist said...

Yeehaw! Progress, it's looking good!