Saturday, March 1, 2008

And the wait continues...

(Sarah) We finally got the notification that the bank has multiple offers and has asked for our "best and highest" offer. I wish it was like eBay where I could pick a maximum I am willing to pay, but I only get charged one increment above the next highest offer - like if I am willing to pay $50 and the next highest is $40, I only pay $41 not the whole $50 I am willing to pay... I am trying so hard to guess what my competition will offer and I don't want to leave money on the table, but I also don't want to lose!! Dang competitive streak... Oh and I am closing on my current house on March 17th so we need to get into a new place SOON!

And I am sick too. I guess my immune system wanted me to spend a day on the couch and in bed. I read the rest of the newest John Grisham book - The Appeal. It was really good and the ending was not what I was expecting - which is rare with Johnny... The first half was a little slow, but once I got to the middle I couldn't stop reading! So the day was not a complete loss ;)

Eric is at the Avalanche game with some of my favorite people so I am a little sad being home sick with the dogs. I should pack. Naaa, I will just play on the internet and watch the Family Feud on GSN.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah for lazy days on the couch!

Anonymous said...

ditto to laura! good luck with the house!!

Unknown said...

Uggh! And the wait still continues. I keep checking back for some resolution.