Tuesday, March 4, 2008

We Got IT!!

The bank finally accepted our offer!
We ended up paying them what they were asking for the place, so perhaps some money was left on the table, but I am confident we can get most of it back during the inspection... They will be more willing to give me a $5k credit for the furnace / roof / whatever if we give them the price they want for the place. Plus I still think we can build lots of equity.
Let the remodeling begin!!
Maybe now I will get serious about packing??

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats!!!! let the packing begin...

Unknown said...

Yeah!!! Good luck with the remodel.

Anonymous said...

That is great news! I still wish you were going to be my neighbor... but I can't wait to see the place. You are going to have some happy doggies! -Kathryn

The Maiden Metallurgist said...

Hooray! Congrats sister sue!

Tanya said...

Congratulations!!

The Yancey Family said...

NICEEEE! Enjoy the fun projects to come:) Keep us up to date with pictures!