Monday, March 31, 2008

Congress Park here we come!!!

So it is official - we are moving to Congress Park. The bank finally decided to cooperate which is fantastic and we made a deal. Closing date is no later than the 11th of April, but we are shooting for Monday!! One week from today!!

The renovations will begin soon, but before that starts, I say a "Trash This House" Party is in order!! Complete with caps and beer pong and flip cup and other drunken craziness. The weekend of the event is TBD because I need to get the sewer line fixed first (in case we need to pee or puke...) but it will be soon! I am thinking April 19th so keep the calendar open!!

4 comments:

Gwen and David said...

WAHOOOOOOO!!! Congrats! I am very happy we will be neighbors! Now you dog sitter is only a mile away:) The party sounds GREAT:)

Anonymous said...

sounds super fun. you might want to invite drea's dog, i think he could help trash the house fast! congrats, enjoy and wish i could come!

Unknown said...

FINALLY! Congratulations! I can't wait to see it.

Anonymous said...

Sarah, I don't have your email address so I will just put it here! I am just now catching up with my email! This two kid job is hard for me to figure out! Thanks for the email! :) You know I am so glad we saw each other in Tampa even though it was brief. Hoefully we will see each other again before too long! Do take care!
Michelle