Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Bob Barker would be proud...

Yesterday, Maggie got her girl parts removed! I guess that means she is really growing up! She seems to be doing pretty good although she can't quite get comfortable... We paid $60 to get a microchip put in her in case she ever gets lost. They went to scan the microchip and discovered she already had one! So now she has 2. Huh?

And in house news - which I am afraid to say anything about because every time I say something stupid like "we are closing on Monday" we don't close on Monday - I still haven't closed. I did get a fat check out of the bank and bring it to a "closing" yesterday but I never actually signed the paperwork and do not currently own a house. We sat there for over three hours waiting for some stupid HUD with the sellers signatures which never came. Argh! Buying this house is such a pain in the arse! I am not going to say another word until I have keys in my hand, but think good thoughts so we can have a trash the house party this weekend!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ouch. Eric, give Maggie a kiss on her ex-naughty bits for me. And we weren't wasted. We were just pissed cause you fools never met up with us.