Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Pop Quiz #3

Huh? And WTF?? What do you suppose this is? And for extra credit, why would this be in the back yard??

We just got back the signatures from the bank and are officially under contract... I can't believe how long that took to get here - insane! We are supposed to close Monday but I just don't see how that is going to happen. I am going to submit my inspection report and I am asking for a lot of repairs. We'll see how that goes...

We might be on the hunt for a new house again, and then the blog might start to get boring...

One last questions, who wants to see the video of the sewer scope??

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Duh, it is lawn furniture. Just think how convenient that would be.

Nicki Rose said...

SO it that considered the master bath?

Anonymous said...

i think it is an art/flower arrangement. isn't it beautiful?