Thursday, March 27, 2008

Still No House...

So this blog was supposed to be about the adventures of remodeling a house... so far there is still no dang house. It has been over 2 weeks since I submitted my inspection items to the bank and I have not heard a word from them... The frustrating part is the uncertainty of it all - and the fact that the contractors are pretty much ready to start work and there is no house for them to work on!!

My new goal is to close some time during the week of April 7th but that means hearing something from the bank within the next week. I guess we will see!!

Oh and our little Maggie has an appointment to get her cookie cut :) she gets spayed on April 14th. We figure we should do it before we try to move so she has some time to recover in a place she is familiar with. No puppy puggles for us!!

We are really looking forward to celebrating Drea's birthday this weekend!! Lots of good friend time. And Eric says "Go Badgers".