Thursday, May 1, 2008

And so it begins!

Eric and I went by the house today to show John the "before" house and guess what? Some of the kitchen cabinets were in the living room!!! I can't tell you how excited that made me! We are officially started!!!
The master plan is to be completely done by September 1st. They actually think there is about 2 weeks of slack in the schedule so they may finish a bit sooner. I really like this contractor - so professional and on top of things. They will give me a report every other week on the progress and if they are not on track, I don't pay 'em!!

So, you are all officially invited to my house on Monday night, September 8, 2008 for the first regular season BRONCO game!! We play the Raiders (in Oakland) - what better way to warm up the house than with the Broncos vs Raiders!

Here are some of the kitchen before pics:




Bye bye 1980s kitchen!!!

Now I have lots of work to do - like pick out a pooper, kitchen and bath fixtures, tile, paint, cabinets, lighting options, oh my this is overwhelming just thinking about it. But I am so ready to be started!!

2 comments:

The Maiden Metallurgist said...

Um, Awesome! Sorry I'll miss the inaugural party though...

Anonymous said...

Nice Progress! So do you already have a plan for the cabinets from the kitchen... Chris saw this and was interested in picking them up for use in our garage... let me know if you are interested. -Kathryn