Thursday, April 17, 2008

The House is MINE!!

We finally closed the house!!! YAY!! I am sitting in the living room right now waiting for the locksmith, the water turn on guy and for my Smart Move vaults to be delivered to the back yard!! Hopefully some of these peeps with start showing up! I bought a plastic table and a chair at Target this morning so I could get some work done - aah, my first furniture!! My contractor is also on his way to make some more measurements for the permits. Let the fun begin!!!

Sitting in my new living room just feels right. I already love this place and feel so at home here. Maybe by the time the Broncos play football again it will be exactly what I am picturing!!

So who is ready for a PARRRTY!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay for you! So exciting! So when can I see it?

Unknown said...

congrats. i could party....

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!!!!